miércoles, 5 de enero de 2011

paramore habla por nosotros.

-Where can I turn? Cause I need something more
Surrounded by uncertainty I'm so unsure
Tell me why I feel so alone
Cause I need to know to whom do I owe

Explain to me this conspiracy against me
And tell me how I've lost my power

And when all security fails
Will you be there to help me through?

I can't make my own decisions
Or make any with precision
Well, maybe you should tie me up
So I don't go where you don't want me 


You can't tell me to heal
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself



You say that I've been changing
That I'm not just simply aging
Yeah, how could that be logical?
Just keep on cramming ideas down my throat

I settled down
And twisted apart
Disguised as a smile, well
You would have never known

I had it all
But, back when I wanted
This over me
Was a place uncharted
And overgrown

And when you made your way in
I resisted just like this

-You don't have to believe me
But the way I, way I see it
Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror

If God's the game that you're playing
Well, we must get more acquainted
Because it has to be so lonely
To be the only one who's holy

It's just my humble opinion
But it's one that I believe in
You don't deserve a point of view
If the only thing you see is you 


-And I claimed I didn't care for you
But your verse got trapped inside my head
Over and over again
You played yourself to death in me

I thought I'd drop you easily
But that was not to be
You burrowed like a summer tic
So you invade my sleep and confuse my dreams
Turn my nights to sleepless itch

Stuck on you 'till the end of time
I'm too tired to fight your rhyme
Stuck on you 'till the end of time
you've got me paralyzed

You're everywhere inside my room
Even when I'm alone I hear your mellow drone
You're everywhere inside of me

-You can't be too careful anymore
When all that is waiting for you
Won't come any closer
You've got to reach a little more
More
More
More, more


-Cause I fear I might break
and I fear I can't take it
Tonight I'll lie awake feeling empty

Some things I'll never know
And I had to let them go
I'm sitting all alone feeling empty

I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you

Feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
You're better off without me.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario